Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bernice Winning TVB Award This Year

So. I guess if your here you too want Bernice to win TVB's "most improved female actress."
I know TVB awards are all bull nowadays but I really want Bernice to win something in her years.
She should have won for the years of Niki or Linda.
Shes been waiting for about 7 years now.
Yes, she may not be the best but I really don't want to see Kate and Fale getting it rather than Bernice.
To tell you the truth I don't even think Bernice really deserves it but what the hell I love this girl!
Actually! I don't think anyone deserves it...at least this year.

HERE GOES MY LIST

Best Female Actress-Jessica Hsuan
Best Male Actor-Bobby Au Yeung

Best Female Character-Susanna Kwan@Heart of Greed
Best Male Character-Bosco Wong@Dicey Business

Most Improved Female Actress-Bernice Liu@Devils Disciple
Most Improved Male Actor-Wong Cho Lam@Best Selling Secrets

Best Series-The Brink of Law
Best Variety Show-謎


NOW GO AND VOTE FOR THEM! (: